1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

APC Wool Overshirt, Size M

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by cl smooth, Jul 26, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cl smooth

cl smooth Senior member

This is a rare gem from APC's f/w 2010 collection. It's a gorgeous wool overshirt that's meant for fall weather. Paid nearly $260 with tax for it from the APC store in SoHo.

Only worn once since purchase, I've had it professionally cleaned and pressed and it's good to go. Extremely cozy yet slim fitting. Beautiful check pattern and great construction, unlike some other APC materials used recently.

shoulders: 17 inches
    sleeves: 26 inches
    p2p: 20 inches
    front length: 25.5 inches
    back lenth: 28

I ship USPS priority and will always give a tracking number after I ship it out. PM me for questions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 27, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.