• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

APC Slim Denim

tommib

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been discussed before, but what are these new APC Slim Denim jeans on their website, they look rather nice. Anything tried them on yet?

Tom.

colin_

Reaction score
I was also curious about these. Mostly interested in the denim attributes, and I wonder if these stretch as much as other APC jeans. There is 1 guy with them over at mynudies.com who posted a picture in the gallery.

N2M

Reaction score
I´m trying to order the Slim Jeans online, but size 29 is in pre order for now, I did contact them about it and they gave me this extra advice:

If you are unsure that 29 is your size, order size 30 -- most people have had to go up one size in these very slim jeans

I´m new to the brand and never tried on a pair, I was ordering 29 after reading other threads (http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...surement+Index)

I would like it really fit, and I´m concern if it will stretch, have some one any clue?

I´m 30 in Helmut Lang 10¨ front rise jeans ( waist mesurament: 40cm almost 15 3/4 inches-15.75)

thanks

Johnny5

Reaction score
hmm thinking of a slim apc too but the stretching is always a concern

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The cure isn't tight enough? Hell, the NS and Hipster are already pretty damn tight

Brian SD

Reaction score
Did you guys notice how the description for the NS's on APC's website says "by your choice you may wear them slim, loose or baggy." cracks me up. They must have read LA Guy's sizing guide.

Mr Sola

Reaction score
Beefcake, be careful where you wear that belt buckle.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 57 17.9%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 108 33.9%
  • 8”

Votes: 93 29.2%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 35 11.0%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 4.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.2%