1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 7: A Made-to-Measure suit from Lanieri

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Made-to-measure suit from Lanieri. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

APC Slim Denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by tommib, May 30, 2006.

1. tommib

tommib Senior Member

Sorry if this has been discussed before, but what are these new APC Slim Denim jeans on their website, they look rather nice. Anything tried them on yet?

Tom.

2. colin_

colin_ Senior Member

I was also curious about these. Mostly interested in the denim attributes, and I wonder if these stretch as much as other APC jeans. There is 1 guy with them over at mynudies.com who posted a picture in the gallery.

3. beefcake

beefcake Senior Member

4. N2M

N2M New Member

I´m trying to order the Slim Jeans online, but size 29 is in pre order for now, I did contact them about it and they gave me this extra advice:

If you are unsure that 29 is your size, order size 30 -- most people have had to go up one size in these very slim jeans

I´m new to the brand and never tried on a pair, I was ordering 29 after reading other threads (http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...surement+Index)

I would like it really fit, and I´m concern if it will stretch, have some one any clue?

I´m 30 in Helmut Lang 10¨ front rise jeans ( waist mesurament: 40cm almost 15 3/4 inches-15.75)

thanks

5. N2M

N2M New Member

6. jpgm

jpgm Senior Member

7. Johnny5

Johnny5 Senior Member

hmm thinking of a slim apc too but the stretching is always a concern

8. PG2G

PG2G Distinguished Member

The cure isn't tight enough? Hell, the NS and Hipster are already pretty damn tight

9. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

Did you guys notice how the description for the NS's on APC's website says "by your choice you may wear them slim, loose or baggy." cracks me up. They must have read LA Guy's sizing guide.

10. Mr Sola

Mr Sola Senior Member

Beefcake, be careful where you wear that belt buckle.