APC sale!

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Ott, Dec 27, 2006.

1. Ott

Ott Senior member

www.apc.fr I just ordered that duffel coat.. hopefully it fits because i just blew my post christmas budget [​IMG]

2. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

www.apc.fr

I just ordered that duffel coat.. hopefully it fits because i just blew my post christmas budget [​IMG]

Some great deals, wish I'd seen the too-tight jacket or some others before it sold out. The cashmere sweaters are a great deal for $139.

3. Ott

Ott Senior member

anyone know if it's possible to return sales items? It doesn't say anything under "terms and conditions" about that. [​IMG]

4. bluetox

bluetox Active Member

I just ordered 3 items too, hopefully they will ship. Among my order was a sweater, competed the transaction and got the confirmation email. Ten minutes later the size was sold out, I have a feeling I wont be getting it, the sweater is by far my most wanted of the 3 items too[​IMG]

Has anyone ordered from them before during sales, and did you get everything you ordered? Are the stock tracked in real time?

5. bluetox

bluetox Active Member

anyone know if it's possible to return sales items? It doesn't say anything under "terms and conditions" about that. [​IMG]

I bought a sale item last year at the apc store here in NY, it was a final sale and not returnable. The Website might be different though, as you never had a chance to try it on. Try emailing them.

6. Ott

Ott Senior member

I bought a sale item last year at the apc store here in NY, it was a final sale and not returnable. The Website might be different though, as you never had a chance to try it on. Try emailing them.
    I've tried on lots of APC stuff before and it seems to be consistently sized, but you never know. I hope I don't get burned on this [​IMG] I'll try emailing them though, thanks. EDIT- the coat I bought just sold out [​IMG] hope it actually ships, hah

7. Oldboy

Oldboy Senior member

Thanks for the heads up, I bought the grey jacquard pullover (grey crewneck w/black herringbone stripes). [​IMG]

8. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

Man, the best stuff is gone already. Maybe i'll get my girlfriend something.

9. Lamo

Lamo Senior member

I just ordered 3 items too, hopefully they will ship. Among my order was a sweater, competed the transaction and got the confirmation email. Ten minutes later the size was sold out, I have a feeling I wont be getting it, the sweater is by far my most wanted of the 3 items too[​IMG]

Has anyone ordered from them before during sales, and did you get everything you ordered? Are the stock tracked in real time?

I've gotten quite a few "Unfortunately, we are sold out of the item you requested and will not be receiving any more" messages before.

10. bigwhale

bigwhale Senior member

Anybody know how the sizing works for tshirts? I want to order a M, is that a 1 or 2 for APC?

11. Ott

Ott Senior member

I've gotten quite a few "Unfortunately, we are sold out of the item you requested and will not be receiving any more" messages before.
    I just got this for my duffel coat [​IMG]

12. Lamo

Lamo Senior member

Anybody know how the sizing works for tshirts? I want to order a M, is that a 1 or 2 for APC?

that would be a 2

it's rather maddening. the sale prices are very attractive but all the items in my size are usually sold out well beforehand.

13. Ott

Ott Senior member

it's rather maddening. the sale prices are very attractive but all the items in my size are usually sold out well beforehand.
    I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty disappointed. Especially considering I randomly stumbled upon the sale so early, I thought I'd get away with it.. oh well looks like everything remotely decent is sold out now.

14. poly800rock

poly800rock Senior member

the physical store has stuff that differs from the online store.

15. verver

verver Active Member

i actually even got a call from apc today saying that the stripe cashmere sweater in size 1 was out and if i'd like to a size 3, as the store took all the inventory. i was pretty bummed...thought i was a fast enough draw this AM.