• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

APC Petite Standards 27, PBJ XX-011, NSW MA-1, Nike SB, Hackintosh

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeQiao

Reaction score
PAYPAL ONLY

Prices are in USD and I will SHIP INTERNATIONALLY just pay for international shipping.
Add $7 dollars for shipping, and if you buy two items one payment of shipping covers it all.

Hi! I have done several transactions on SUFU, HB, as well as Styleforum, so trust me; I WON'T SCAM YOU.

So I am in the process of doing some Spring Cleaning before I move off to college and these are some great items that just don't get a lot of wear.

ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE, REASON WITH ME I AM HUMAN.

JEANS

APC PETITE STANDARDS BLACK SIZE 27
Condition 10/10
Wore only a handful of times and every time extremely gently, never any hard wear. This denim is smooth and buttery just like the indigos and it is woven like steel. Looks great with a simple shirt or just a casual t-shirt.

Price: $120 -> $115

Pure Blue Japan XX-011 Size 29
Condition 7/10
I wore these jeans for about three months consistently and retired them ever since. They have been sitting in my closet for a couple of months and need a decent wearing! The fades that are developing are really nice and these have a grey weft and a left hand twill, cool stuff. There is some crotch damage but I sewed a piece of nice quality denim to reinforce that area. These jeans also have a pretty big iPhone fade in the front, but it looks really sick.

Price: $100

Jackets

Nike Sportswear Reversible MA-1 Size M
Condition 10/10
Literally one of the warmest jackets I have. Although I live in Southern California, I still find reasons to wear this during a warm day, it still breaths amazingly. This jacket is reversible, one side classic MA-1 style black while the other side in a sexy orange bomber. It is completely water proof and feels like gatdamn sexy gortex. I only worn this a couple of times, simply because I got another MA-1 in another size. Retails somewhere around $300.

Price: $175 -> $160

Nike Sportswear WindBreaker Size M
Condition 10/10
Yet again, another sexy ass Nike Sportswear Jacket. A nice thin white windbreaker that has a special ability to be rolled up to a size of a tennis ball. It really keeps heat amazingly yet it breaths also. I used to run with this jacket, but ever since I moved I started going to a gym and lost the need for this windbreaker.

Price: $70 -> $60

Shoes

COMING AS SOON AS I TAKE THESE PHOTOS.

Hackintosh. Once an Eee PC, but reborn into a superior Mac.
SOLD

SEND ME A TRADE OR A OFFER. I WILL CONSTANTLY UPDATE THIS TOPIC.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.