1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

APC New Standard sz 29

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Bislane, Nov 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bislane

Bislane Senior member

These are almost-new, just bought from another user here and they unfortunately turned out to be too big, so I'm looking for a pair of 27s or 28s in similar condition. I've got an album on photobucket here. Took these pictures this morning and they're way overexposed so the jeans are showing off every little nick in terms of color and especially the picture of the hems - these looked totally new to me and smelled like it too when I got them. Only significant creasing is there at the crotch and the thighs, which is all exaggerated here. Anyway, like-new so asking what I bought them for or best reasonable offer so I can try another pair. Thanks and feel free to PM or email ([email protected]).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 9, 2011

2. kmz

kmz Active Member

wait they are hemmed? to what

3. Foojinz

Foojinz Member

I'd be willing to trade my 27 APC NS for these, if they are still up for trade. I'll also throw in a pair of SJ nudies in the trade for free. Just PMed and emailed you pictures

Last edited: Oct 3, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.