1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

APC New Standard Black, Petite Standard Black, Common Projects, IC: Schott 141 in Black

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by jlax416, Nov 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jlax416

jlax416 Active Member

PC New Standard in Black (first five pics)

Tagged Size 31 (vanity sized: http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=3130)
    Hemmed to inseam of 30''
    Worn Twice (seriously), before losing some weight.

$100 shipped CONUS

APC Petit Standard in Black (pictures not yet up)

Tagged Size 30 (vanity sized http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=3131)
    Hemmed to inseam of 31''
    Wore these for a month, probably 10 times total. (I didnt lose as much weight as I thought)`

$80 shipped CONUS

Common Projects Achilles Low Perforated Grey

Size 44/US 11
    In 7.5/10 Condition
    Nice laidback sneaks. Go with everything. Perforated Leather adds a lil somethin extra.
    $125 shipped CONUS

I also have a Schott 141 Black Leather Jacket in size 36. Washed twice and now leather is soft and no longer stiff. Comes with zip in pile liner. Jacket bought 2 years ago and is in 8.5/10 condition. Retails for $610. Would like around $400 shipped

2. stallion_barley

stallion_barley Well-Known Member

Edit

Last edited: Dec 2, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.