1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 7: A Made-to-Measure suit from Lanieri

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Made-to-measure suit from Lanieri. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

APC Jeans

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by cbrokaw, Aug 3, 2006.

1. cbrokaw

cbrokaw Well-Known Member

Hi,

Where can APC jeans be found in Los Angeles?

2. PG2G

PG2G Distinguished Member

Hi,

Where can APC jeans be found in Los Angeles?

Hollywood Trading Company (Both Melrose and Santa Monica locations), South Willard (3rd Street and Fairfax). Forget where else...

3. Joffrey

Joffrey Stylish Dinosaur

I've got the same question for DC Metro area. Im prepared to drop money on the New standards but I want to see them in person to see if the tapering is too much for my taste

4. JoMak_NYC

JoMak_NYC Senior Member

I've got the same question for DC Metro area. Im prepared to drop money on the New standards but I want to see them in person to see if the tapering is too much for my taste

get on a bus and come too NYC!!

5. PG2G

PG2G Distinguished Member

Isn't that where DenimBar is?

6. BourbonAndPeanuts

BourbonAndPeanuts Well-Known Member

Yup. DenimBar is in the DC area and I think you can even get APC cheaper there than anywhere else. It's very close to the Pentagon City mall, on Joyce Street if I remember correctly. Great store.

7. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

Yup. DenimBar is in the DC area and I think you can even get APC cheaper there than anywhere else. It's very close to the Pentagon City mall, on Joyce Street if I remember correctly. Great store.
    Damnit, I was visiting my brother in the highrises in Pentagon City last time I was in DC. Didn't know I was that close.

8. Joffrey

Joffrey Stylish Dinosaur

Damn I keep posting these qustions expecting someone to offer some boutique rarely discussed on these boards. Anyway, yeah I did check on them and they didnt have any. I think their new shipments of Nudie, R&B, and APC (what im looking at [apart from crate] are coming from mid August(nudie) through september (the rest). So i guess theres more waiting in store for me...

9. mink31

mink31 Senior Member

Anyone know where I can find APC in the Detroit area? I've tried Peasant in Birmingham, but they've got me on hold until they get the fall shipment. Thanks.