• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

    Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

    Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

APC Jeans in LA

SDGuy

Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2007
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
i'm heading up to LA this weekend, woohoo shopping paradise. I'm gonna pick up my APC jeans and maybe their t-shirt, it looks good from their website but i don't know how it fits me so i wanna check it out first. I did a "store location" on its website and found there were quite a few store in LA. Which store carries the most stuff? I just wanna run to one store that carries the most stuff then running to few stores and each store only carries very little stuff. Any recommendation?
 

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Joined
May 28, 2005
Messages
3,293
Reaction score
4
You should probably call around and check for sizes so you don't waste your time. A lot of the smaller stores generally don't have a huge stock.
 

jet

Persian Bro
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
22,391
Reaction score
11,134
The stores haven't received all of their shipments yet but one underrated place for apc is klasse la in santa monica which is an even further drive for you. For winter they had lots and I found a couple pieces no one else carried. I'd call and see if they've received their shipment yet.

Btw, I have the cricket sweater on hold
 

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
17,950
Reaction score
190
Originally Posted by PG2G
You should probably call around and check for sizes so you don't waste your time. A lot of the smaller stores generally don't have a huge stock.
+1. And whatever Jet rambled on about.
 

Renault78law

Distinguished Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2003
Messages
2,125
Reaction score
68
You're deadset on APC stuff? I can't help you there, but if I had an opportunity to visit only ONE store in LA, it'd be American Rag. They incidentally carry APC.
 

SDGuy

Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2007
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by jet
The stores haven't received all of their shipments yet but one underrated place for apc is klasse la in santa monica which is an even further drive for you. For winter they had lots and I found a couple pieces no one else carried. I'd call and see if they've received their shipment yet.

Btw, I have the cricket sweater on hold


nice cuz that's where i"m heading.

BTW, my actual waist size is 33-32 and I'm debating between New Standard and Rescue so what size shall I be looking? someone on the forum told me probably 30 cuz it stretches? Also which one has tighter fitment? I don't want skinny tight, just not too loose, baggy feel, no straight leg too.
 

sygyzy

Distinguished Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2006
Messages
1,502
Reaction score
13
Can anyone in LA pick up the APC Nike Court Traditions for me? There are not APC stockists here.
 

raley

Senior Member
Joined
May 22, 2004
Messages
779
Reaction score
0
No straight leg as in your want tapered? or a bigger hem than straight leg? If you are looking for a bigger hem then NS is not the one for you - it is tapered.
 

SDGuy

Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2007
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by raley
No straight leg as in your want tapered? or a bigger hem than straight leg? If you are looking for a bigger hem then NS is not the one for you - it is tapered.
Yea I want tapered, so I should go to NS?
 

Featured Sponsor

Friday Challenge "Suited and Booted" VOTE NOW

  • An Acute Style

    Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Bernoulli

    Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Brennenman

    Votes: 3 4.9%
  • cr2596

    Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Crafty Cumbrian

    Votes: 9 14.8%
  • Dapper Philly

    Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Flying Monkey

    Votes: 2 3.3%
  • PSB

    Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Roscoe the best 1

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roscoe the best 2

    Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Roscoe the best 3

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Thin White Duke

    Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Upr_crust 1

    Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Upr_crust 2

    Votes: 2 3.3%
  • VegasRebel

    Votes: 1 1.6%

Related Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
469,659
Messages
10,052,073
Members
211,840
Latest member
TheHotelBar
Top