• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

APC for sale in Toronto?

Chris Benson

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm going into Toronto on business and was wondering if there was a store that sells APC jeans in and around the airport? I have my own car but not sure how much time I will have. Thanks!

Gavin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Chris Benson
Hey,

I'm going into Toronto on business and was wondering if there was a store that sells APC jeans in and around the airport? I have my own car but not sure how much time I will have. Thanks!

The airport isn't in the city. If you don't want to drive a half-hour (depending on traffic), you won't find anything nearby other than hotels, restaurants, and strip joints.

sonz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gavin
The airport isn't in the city. If you don't want to drive a half-hour (depending on traffic), you won't find anything nearby other than hotels, restaurants, and strip joints.

Haha. Canadians (including me) usually order apc denim online, have fun!

Gavin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sonz
Haha. Canadians (including me) usually order apc denim online, have fun!

You can find them easily enough downtown Toronto (Nomad), but the area around Pearson is a dead zone.

kubrick555

Reaction score
TNT blu.

once again though, not near the airport.

Chris Benson

Reaction score
lol8[1].gif
It sure is city to me! This coming from a guy who is from Manitoba and who spends his days hunting, fishing, and being as far from any sort of city or town as possible!

More than likely I won't be able to get to any of the stores you guys suggested due to time contraints. Any idea on what kind of price the local stores charge for APC jeans?

I looked at Denimbar and it's $30 to ship.

fongstar

Reaction score
I've heard it's $185 CAD at Nomad but I can't confirm this

Ry'on

Reaction score
canadian prices varry on APC. I've seen $175-220 Nomad is only like a 25 min drive from the airport. One time I was passing through Toronto and had 4 hours in the airport so I went to the block for an hour and made it back easily in rush hour. www.hyrcollective.com

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't waste your time and money; get them from Mauro instead. TnT quoted me a price of $270.

doink

Reaction score
They are listed on the holt renfrew site. There is a holts at Yorkdale Mall (hwy 401 and Dufferin) Airport is at Hwy 401 and 427, a 10 -15 minute drive without traffic. Maybe call them and see if they carry them at that store. If they have them they will be at the high end of the price scale though.

I also seem to remember Lilieo in the distillery district carries them, once again, it is downtown in the distillery district.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I just did exactly that shop. I found APC jeans (in scattered sizes) at Lileo (Distillary district), Nomad (Fashion District), and I've heard that TNT and Holt's have them but haven't personally checked.

Sizing - Call ahead i'd say since if you're looking for 27-30's the stores may or may not have them.

Price - Forget about it, they're all way over! everyone was charging close to $200. Get them from Mauro and it'll come in at around $155 + shipping(?). I just ordered from Context and they labelled the box clearly so i go hit with local sales tax and brokerage fees. I'm pissed. my $155 jeans ended up being more like $200...

kubrick555

Reaction score
try them on to get your size in toronto and then go order online from the US.

though to be honest, with potential brokerage fees and the current state of the canadian dollar, it's hardly worth it.

korce

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kubrick555
though to be honest, with potential brokerage fees and the current state of the canadian dollar, it's hardly worth it.

Exactly,

I'm pretty sure they're $185 at Nomad, which is pretty realistic if you think about it.

Even at $120 from Mauro...

$120 (US) + $30 (US) shipping to Canada = ~ 165 CDN. Plus if you get hit with brokerage+tax, etc. you're looking at almost $200 anyway.

If you're willing to pay cash Nomad might give you a break on the tax.

dakine

Reaction score
Are there any places to buy APC (legit) in buffalo? I am from toronto but I don't want to pay retail + I go to school really close to buffalo. Sizing wise what would you guys recommend (is there a thread somewhere maybe?) this is my first pair of quality* denim.

Sorry about the hijacking and enjoy your time in toronto!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads