1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

APC blazer - Medium - Made in France

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Pangolin, Jan 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pangolin

Pangolin Senior member

Purchased in 07 I think, at the main store which was then Rue de Fleurus. 100% wool, houndstooth pattern in grey/brown/beige color. It looks good. Made in France, which hasn't been the case for APC in a while now. Single back vent, working single button cuffs, fully lined, two inside pockets. It's a half size too big on me, I always meant to have it tailored and never got around to do it. It should fit a size 40 best. Only worn a few times, no more than 5. In perfect condition. Price includes shipping in the US. Measurements, in inches: Shoulders: 17.5 Pit to pit: 20 (hard to measure, a bit more depending on how you measure) Sleeve: 26.5 Back: 30.5

Last edited: Jan 24, 2013
  2. Pangolin

Pangolin Senior member

3. Pangolin

Pangolin Senior member

Price drop

Last edited: Jun 17, 2013
  4. Pangolin

Pangolin Senior member

Final price drop!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.