• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

APC bag?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score

amirrorcrackd

Reaction score
Thanks LA Guy. I'm sure you're right. Any recommendations for where to get a good, smallish gym bag?

Thanks,

Dan

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm no apc expert, but I agree that doesn't look very french.

What, more specifically, are you looking for? Adidas makes a lot of bags that are functional without sacrificing look completely. Then again, you have to not mind having an adidas bag.

EDITED: Links don't work. I liked the Originals "Satch" bag, which is 15" x 6" x 10", and the Santiago IV Teambag Small, which is 20" x 11" x 11". Just look around Adidas.com

Dunno if you had something more "design" oriented in mind, or leather... they have Y-3 bags, too... I'll stop shilling for Adidas, it's just the first thing that comes to mind when you say "gym bag".

amirrorcrackd

Reaction score
Functionality is my top concern.  In fact, I'd prefer it to NOT be leather.  I had an adidas bag, and the strap broke from the bag at the seam.  Being a nylon or whatever, it frayed a lot and it definitely irreparable.  Is this characteristic, or did I get a lemon?  It certainly wasn't used roughly, or even close to what it should be able to withstand.

Pretty sure that Santiago is the bag that I had. Plus, the plastic latches constantly squeaked against one another whenever I walked. It drove me crazy.

Dan

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hmmm... The one I used in high school and college did fray eventually, but this took awhile. I dunno if this is an Adidas thing though, or just a nylon thing. Most of these bags are dirt cheap ($25-$30), so it might just come with the territory. ebags.com has a bunch of bags that might be higher quality, and I had an awesome patagonia mesgr kind of bag (Half mast?) that I lost... here tis, half mass bag.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's