• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Apartment foo-nishing

Hayward

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like the table. Looks like its somewhat kid safe as well.

Last edited:

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Is that authentic Yeti?

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I don't buy anything inauthentic.

Bounder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Bounder, I am not interested in impressing you with how much I spent. In fact, I figured that my rug budget was relatively modest as far as rug prices go, so I never fathomed anybody might take me for bragging. Anyway, the key point you are missing is that pricing is useful information, even if you don't care about it or believe discussing it is vulgar. This is a public discussion forum. If we cannot candidly exchange information, what the **** are we doing here?

Sorry was that vulgar, too? As a sidenote: in my experience, people who chastize others for vulgarity tend to be the most boorish of sorts and rarely understand what it really means to be vulgar.

Is that really what you have managed to take away from all this?

Interior decoration: even the best interior deco is, to me, just a bunch of **** you bought and put in some place you occupy and won't really make me thing that highly of anyone in isolation,

Really? I think a person's interior design choices can say quite a lot. I don't know if those choices would ever make me think more or less highly of a person but they certainly can be quite revealing as to tastes and interests.

I know total ******* morons with nice places.

Yes, well, this applies to a lot of things. Total ******* moronitude is no respecter of class or persons.

I wouldn't lump you in with the foo fighters.

Maybe not. But I don't think he suffers foos gladly, either.

Wait, there's a separate thread for the rug?!

Yup.

http://www.styleforum.net/t/357727/the-ultimate-rug-and-carpet-thread

I can not tell you how much I look forward to your post asking what kind of children you should get. Especially the part where you tell everyone that they are wrong and the children you have chosen are just perfect for your needs.

While I still think it is slightly tacky to brag about how much you paid for them, I can see how provenance might be something you would want to consider.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Foo, you might want to rethink that table as I really like it. This cannot bode well on the status of the table.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Why did poor delivery of the old table lead to a different table decision?

Ernie

Reaction score
Because the new table is much much betterer. Quiet, don't jinx it.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Why did poor delivery of the old table lead to a different table decision?

The damage sustained implies the table is very delicate to begin with, and we observed problems with the table's workmanship that had nothing to do with how it was delivered.

CBrown85

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a table very similar to that. Maybe one that isn't as long and narrow.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
It's actually not that narrow, but it is long.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Of course.

crackedmarble1_zps26ef64b7.jpg

crackedmarble2_zps5dae22b3.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads