• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anywhere know where I can get...

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the black tiger fleece L W+H shawl collar... I slept on it and Peasant was shortshipped. I'm fiending for this thing pretty badly now.
musicboohoo[1].gif

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah... I think I'm after the shawl in any color. I wonder if they're still out there

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think that anyone has the black shawl left dudes. I am pretty certain CYC doesn't have anymore in stock. Of the stockists, only Nomad, Nom de Guerre, American Rag, Steven Alan, and Peasant carried them, to the best of my knowledge. I know that Famous Friends and Uncle Otis did not order them. I don't know about HUF. So you maybe SOL, unless one of the retailers that carried them has one lying around in the backroom or something. American Rag got their shipment first, AFAIK, and they were down to nothing before anyone else got anything. Steven Alan is sold out, as is Peasant. I am guessing that Nomad ad Nom de Guerre are your best bets, but that's mainly because I know nothing about the stock in those stores. I checked several Japanese sites, including Rakuten Explorer, and they seem to be out as well.

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Motherf.

This is why I should give in to my shopping impulses.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PG2G
Is that the same one they sold in North America? I thought they were made of tiger fleece.

There are a lot of Japan exclusive colorways. The bulk of w+h and Wings & Horns is sold in Japan (not surprisingly), and Japanese stores like United Arrows buy in mass quanitites (because Japanese consumers buy in mass quanitites) so it is not surprising that there are even store exclusive pieces for the big retailers. For example, I should be receiving this interesting take on the black tiger fleece today (It's in Cambridge and probably on the truck right now, so excited!):

http://zozo.jp/shop/unitedarrows/goo...&cid=869&pno=1

mogwai

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
The bulk of w+h and Wings & Horns is sold in Japan (not surprisingly), and Japanese stores like United Arrows buy in mass quanitites (because Japanese consumers buy in mass quanitites)

Do you know of other Japanese stores that stock Wings & Horn and w+h? I really like this piece but need to find a Large.

http://zozo.jp/shop/unitedarrows/goo...&cid=869&pno=3

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You and I are in the same boat - you can search on rakuten or yahoo auctions.. I found quite a few items but none in my size.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads