Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Anyone with PDC GTO 1 year with this problem?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by slee1986, Apr 21, 2006.

1. slee1986

slee1986 Senior member

I just recently bought a pair of PDC GTO's in 1 year in size 32. I love the 1 year wash and they are a perfect fit for me. However, I noticed the side pockets are small as hell and I can barely take out my wallet or keys without jamming my hands and squeezing them into the pocket to fish em out. I don't have, by any standards, a large hand so I know it can't be just me. These midget pockets are starting to piss me off [​IMG] Should I simply not use the pockets? Anyone with similar problems?

2. skalogre

skalogre Senior member

I just recently bought a pair of PDC GTO's in 1 year in size 32. I love the 1 year wash and they are a perfect fit for me. However, I noticed the side pockets are small as hell and I can barely take out my wallet or keys without jamming my hands and squeezing them into the pocket to fish em out. I don't have, by any standards, a large hand so I know it can't be just me. These midget pockets are starting to piss me off [​IMG] Should I simply not use the pockets? Anyone with similar problems?

Hmm, the ones I have are the filter model, 2-gto-14 (size 32). The pockets are a wee bit small but not unusable. How tight are they on you around the crotch and waist area?

3. slee1986

slee1986 Senior member

They're somewhat fitted, although i would not say tight.

4. skalogre

skalogre Senior member

They're somewhat fitted, although i would not say tight.

Maybe they are a wee bit looser on me then, although I tend to fish things out of my pockets quite often which does stretch them out. Odd. I doubt there is a difference between the filter and 1 year other than the finish - LA Guy would know if there is such a difference.

5. slee1986

slee1986 Senior member

Hmmm...thats interesting...Just as a frame of reference since you have the same waist size, do you mind if you can tell me your approx. weight and height?

6. skalogre

skalogre Senior member

Hmmm...thats interesting...Just as a frame of reference since you have the same waist size, do you mind if you can tell me your approx. weight and height?
    Sure. Between 155-160 lbs, 5.10 - 5.11 Edit: This should give you an idea. Ignore the bunching of the shirt, I pulled it to the side so you can see the pocket. As you see they are not skin tight, so the curvature of the pocket is sort of natural; it is not stuck against the rest of the trouser.
    [​IMG]

7. slee1986

slee1986 Senior member

Yea, im actually not too far from your height and weight. Im 6 foot, 150 lb and from your picture I wear my jeans a bit looser I think. Regardless, it just kinda sucks cuz I like these jeans alot but the pockets piss me off. Maybe im just picky...Hopefully they'll stretch somewhat [​IMG]

8. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

I've pretty much moved away from using front pockets in general. Not a big fan of the buldge, especially on tigher fitting jeans. I just stick everything in my back pockets nowadays, except my cell (which I try and fit in the coin pocket).

9. skalogre

skalogre Senior member

I've pretty much moved away from using front pockets in general. Not a big fan of the buldge, especially on tigher fitting jeans. I just stick everything in my back pockets nowadays, except my cell (which I try and fit in the coin pocket).

Well, that approach certainly has its merits. I have a really flat wallet though which helps.

Edit:
    I just realised how pasty I look. Yech. I have been away from home and the sea so long I am starting to look like a northern european, LOL!