• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone with great pictures of chalk stripes or double pinstripes?

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm looking for great pictures of chalk stripes or double pinstripes for my next project...

Thank you for your help.

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
I should be getting a DB in the really great Minnis flannel chalk in brown shortly...was fitted for it a few weeks ago.

I'll post a pic if it's not too warm when it gets here.

Here's a Brioni MTM number in a flannel chalkstripe:

671032273_2nQH7-X2.jpg

- B

Twotone

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Now that's a killer suit! Did you have it made at a Brioni boutique or trunk show?

Twotone

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Twotone
Now that's a killer suit! Did you have it made at a Brioni boutique or trunk show?

Twotone

MTM Brioni through Louis, Boston...1990s.

- B

SpallaCamiccia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
I should be getting a DB in the really great Minnis flannel chalk in brown shortly...was fitted for it a few weeks ago. I'll post a pic if it's not too warm when it gets here. Here's a Brioni MTM number in a flannel chalkstripe:
671032273_2nQH7-X2.jpg
- B

top fabric. and jacket, ( not the pants sorry ) You ´re american lawyer ? Just curious as you expend all day posting man so you don´t have to get many clients .
lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpallaCamiccia
top fabric. and jacket, ( not the pants sorry ) You ´re american lawyer ? Just curious as you expend all day posting man so you don´t have to get many clients .
lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif

Very Anderson&Shepard...

George

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here's one I posted the other day on Filmys site.
l_fdf23fcf455a404fb815badfbd224db2.jpg
413_charles_dance_trinity_4.jpg
And, another shot, this time stood up.
413_charles_dance_trinity_2.jpg
413_charles_dance_trinity_2.jpg
l_2e4897746ebd49418e5f4539c7c6fc42.jpg
Notice ticket pocket. Notice suit ain't buttoned cos it's a 3 piece... Learn....
wink.gif

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by George
Here's one I posted the other day on Filmys site.

Can't see it George.

George

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sho'nuff
that guy has the best looking aged face. he was on Golden Child i think
He was in The Last Action Hero as well. Played Anthony Quinn's hit man. Very good actor, seems to be somewhat typcast as the sneering English bad guy. Aren't we all...
smile.gif

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by George
He was in The Last Action Hero as well. Played Anthony Quinn's hit man. Very good actor, seems to be somewhat typcast as the sneering English bad guy. Aren't we all...
smile.gif

yeah i remember that too. he can give sean connery and alot of those strong-faced english men a run for their money, but i think he's typecast as evil guys due to his hazel eyes.

with that look you can be powerful. say anything you want and you can be so persuasive just by looking.

George

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sho'nuff
with that look you can be powerful. say anything you want and you can be so persuasive just by looking.
Exactly. When you here talk about the English power look, this is it. There's nothing better.

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, I don't know if I would call these pictures great, but here you are.....

Disney2.jpg

FlannelDB2.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads