1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Anyone used yoox before?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by p00d, Sep 27, 2003.

1. p00d

p00d Member

just wondering how reliable they are. trying to have a big list of good/cheap online vendors http://www.yoox.com

2. bigbadbuff

bigbadbuff Distinguished Member

they are considered one of the better online sites for high end clothing. Everything is shipped from Europe but comes in a timely manner. I've never ordered anything from them b/c their sizing is hard to figure out and I hate returning things. Decent prices and selection IMO.

3. ulf

ulf Well-Known Member

I've ordered from Yoox twice and IME they're fast and reliable. The prices are a bit high at times though.

4. GQgeek

GQgeek Stylish Dinosaur

if you're looking for bargains, bluefly has lower prices although the selection isn't always great. Once in a while there are some great finds though. I've also noticed a disturbing trend in that bluefly is starting to add more and more mainstream crap (like diesel, etc).

5. itzamazing

itzamazing Senior Member

Interesting you say that about Bluefly. I noticed with their newly redesigned website they are trying to become a bit more upmarket in their offerings (more Helmut Lang, Costume National, etc.) They do have their share of Diesel, Levis, etc.

Plus you can always find a 15% off code for Bluefly, but Yoox features a much better selection. Yoox can be trusted as I have had friends rave about them and order from them without incident.

Also check out Smartbargains.com and Overstock.com
    They feature some Lang pieces (not the greatest) Movado watches, etc. Good stuff to pick up and resell if you are into that. Shipping is dirt cheap as well.

6. GQgeek

GQgeek Stylish Dinosaur

bluefly has more of everything these days. back when i ordered from them, their selection was more limited in terms of the numbre of brands, but they had better stuff overall. now there's tons of junk brands in the mix. my experience with bf was very good. I've ordered from them 3 times. I bought zegna shirts and ties, malo and tse cashmere sweaters and a nylon hugo boss coat. everything i got was as expected.

The thing I don't like about yoox is their site. I find it very tedious to browse through.