1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Anyone use English Cut for suits?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Artisan Fan, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Artisan Fan

Artisan Fan Suitsupply-sider

I've been very impressed with Thomas' blog and spent the better part of last night reading it. I did a search of the forum but could not find any direct reference to anyone's experience with his garments...so I have some questions...

1. Has anyone purchased a suit or jacket from Thomas Mahon and/or been fitted? How was the experience? Are you happy with the quality?

2. Has anyone tried the shirts? They seem reasonable at $260 each and construction looks appropriately old world. Alex, do you have any views on this?

Thanks for the help. I am encouraged that he used to work with Ed at Steed. Ed is a good man, someone I met while working with Jason Amesbury.