• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone try these guys?

Zenny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

TAYLOR

Reaction score
Not sure because their prices are very low. They have another website www.wetailor.com and they also list on ebay apparently. I'll give it a go through ebay and will pay with paypal. Will post again to let you know when I get my order. I will buy their Matrix model.

TAYLOR

Reaction score
I bought through ebay one of their Matrix made of cashmere wool black and I paid extras and fast delivery. I asked a couple of questions always answered within 24 hours. I paid with paypal just in case. They said they bespoke each suit and didn't know much about it. Anyway they explained to me that whatever I wanted, could be done so I asked a few things like red lining, inner pocket lining in yellow, 3 inner pockets on each side of the coat, forward pleats for the trouser and double vents for the coat. Conclusion: I paid extra to receive it within 15 days and I get the parcel on time. All my requirement had been respected as well as each measure I gave to them. Is it real bespoke? I think so. Will I order again? I guess so because their prices are simply lower than what I've seen elsewhere.
fing02[1].gif

Zenny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Could you post pictures with you wearing it as well as of the stitching etc.

Cheers

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how is it bespoke if you're not there to get measured, multiple times? It's MTM, at best.

the prices seem almost absurdly too good to be true. If some pictures are posted and they seem to be of decent quality, I may give a cotton suit a go.

TAYLOR

Reaction score
Well they say their suits are handmade and if it's made to measures how do you explain that I can choose the colour for lining, thread etc.. I don't think you have this range of choices if made to measures. Like i said in my previous choice I asked two colours lining Red and inner pocket Yellow and I got exactly that. About measurement, I was lucky maybe and it fits well. They offer free alteration if it's not fitting anyway. I will order another one through ebay and will add a dress shirt this time. Will publish pictures soon to show you guys.

stickonatree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TAYLOR
Well they say their suits are handmade and if it's made to measures how do you explain that I can choose the colour for lining, thread etc.. I don't think you have this range of choices if made to measures. Like i said in my previous choice I asked two colours lining Red and inner pocket Yellow and I got exactly that. About measurement, I was lucky maybe and it fits well. They offer free alteration if it's not fitting anyway. I will order another one through ebay and will add a dress shirt this time. Will publish pictures soon to show you guys.
this was not bespoke. bespoke involves drafting an individual pattern for each client, as well as multiple fittings to ensure proper fit. it also includes less obvious things usually not available to MTM like sleeve pitch, pattern matching, gorge height, button stance, drape, etc. all those choices you made are the usual MTM options. basically they use a set pattern and just shrink or enlarge measurements in certain areas according to the measurements you gave. lastly, just because they say it's handmade, does not mean it's true. i am 100% sure that this is NOT handmade. try reading a few more threads and search for bespoke before you make false assumptions and start thinking that these suits are an indication of quality.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads