• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Anyone tried www.matchutailor.com and would like to share some insights?

SteveMc

Reaction score
They seem to have decent prices, but that aren't many details on their sizing algo.
I'm interested to hear about any experience ordering from them.

Thanks!

Ben.

misiuacademy

Reaction score
Hi Ben,

I am actually currently penning a small review on a shirt i got. What do you want to know?

I punched in the details from a previous shirt that fits me well and the fit was perfect again. Small things I am working on, I got the blue bamboo striped shirt. Feels fine, fabric as well, overall pretty good for the price. A little messy delivery tracking and slow responses.

SteveMc

Reaction score
Hi Misiu,

Thanks for the input. Good to hear that they live up to the promise.

I've never ordered MTM before, so I don't have a previous shirt I can count on.
I'm wondering how much trust to put on their algorithm... Unlike other brands, they don't reveal the results once you answer their sizing questionnaire.

misiuacademy

Reaction score
Hi Misiu,

Thanks for the input. Good to hear that they live up to the promise.

I've never ordered MTM before, so I don't have a previous shirt I can count on.
I'm wondering how much trust to put on their algorithm... Unlike other brands, they don't reveal the results once you answer their sizing questionnaire.
You are welcome.

Since the process is rather simple you just need to enter collar size and sleeve length. I can PM you the review when I finish it in tomorrow. I was very happy with my fit but that’s my experience.

The bamboo fabric was pretty nice.

/Kostas

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.