Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Anyone tried Spencers Trousers?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by BigBadBernard, Dec 30, 2015.

1. BigBadBernard

BigBadBernard Senior member

https://www.spencers-trousers.com

They seem to do a nice range of Brisbane Moss cords and moleskins with a basic MTM service and at a decent price, but I am deterred slightly by the focus on golfing plus fours and breeks, some of which look frankly alarming.

Thinking of taking a punt on some cords, but if anyone has given them a go I would be interested to hear comments/critique...

2. Huddersfield

Huddersfield Member

I had a pair of normal (non hunting) trousers made up from some cloth I bought elsewhere recently, the minute I tried them on when collecting I ordered another pair in Cavalry Twill - beautifully made and perfect size and fit that I wanted. I'd recommend very highly

3. BigBadBernard

BigBadBernard Senior member

Thanks for that. In the absence of any earlier replies I took a punt in the dark...and ended up with a pair of Brisbane Moss cords that I agree are splendidly made and a decent fit (considering the limited number of measurements taken). Delivered very quickly as well, so will definitely be getting some more...