• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Anyone think they might be Esquire's Best Dressed?

Kai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was going through the latest Esquire magazine, and noticed that they have a contest to find the best dressed "real man" in America. I will be disappointed if someone from the AA or Style Forum doesn't win.

Alias

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I nominate either The Foxx or A Harris

johnnynorman3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A. Harris is not eligible -- to be eligibie you must have paid at least 15% of retail for your clothes.

cuffthis

Reaction score
I went on the Esquire web site and the contest is limited to the first 500 people who register?

To REALLY get the best dressed person, they should request you send pictures start there, not on your ability to submit your application the fastest.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I went on the Esquire web site and the contest is limited to the first 500 people who register?

To REALLY get the best dressed person, they should request you send pictures start there, not on your ability to submit your application the fastest.
Yes...but this is Esquire you are talking about. They wouldn't know the difference between black tie and white tie is Flusser gave them a three week course.

Jon.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.