1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone tailored a trench coat?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Twotone, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Tropicalist

Tropicalist Senior member

I just realized you guys are talking about a Mckintosh!!

2. ellsbebc

ellsbebc Senior member

What are some quality brands for trenches? My mind immediately goes to Burberry because of their classics. Want to keep the price <$300 used.

3. Twotone

Twotone Senior member

Hard to find Burberry (even used) < $300. I got my trench on sale at Macy's many years ago and it has served me well in business trips to London, Amsterdam and Beijing. Although others may disagree, I like black travel trenches -- beige is a classier color, but it does not travel as well and shows dirt too easy.

4. laureti

laureti New Member

That's wonderful to wear tailored or adjusted to body line coat. You will look very nice and feel comforable.
    That's not dificult to adjust, just it needes to have professional ironing equipment. To produce new coat is quite dificult. It needs to have long years of experience in design and engineering, lots of different professional equipment. But the result is perfect.

So, if You have mind to adjust coat to waistline, You can try to make it on waistchest dats, that's not difficult. Good luck!