• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone speak fluent spanish?

randallr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have to write two paragraphs in spanish and don't want to do it. Any help would be awesome...shouldn't take more than a few minutes.

LOL.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If the grammar is perfect, they won't believe you wrote it. You could always try Taco Smell.

Milhouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also, how much Spanish do you speak? What level class?

randallr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
102...have no money to pay. You would just be helping a brotha' out. As unappealing as that sounds.

bach

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my qualifications- 5 on AP test. didn't even study for it.

what do you need? you're a lazy **** btw.

Milhouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have an idea. Each of us will write a sentence or two, and then you combine them and you'll have your two paragraphs.

Ten presente que no quiero los culos pequenos. Me gustan las curvas.

That should get you started.
devil.gif

crazyquik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Milhouse
I have an idea. Each of us will write a sentence or two, and then you combine them and you'll have your two paragraphs.

Ten presente que no quiero los culos pequenos. Me gustan las curvas.

That should get you started.
devil.gif

That is the best idea ever. Random spanish madlibs from teh intarweb.

bach

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Milhouse
I have an idea. Each of us will write a sentence or two, and then you combine them and you'll have your two paragraphs. Ten presente que no quiero los culos pequenos. Me gustan las curvas. That should get you started.
devil.gif

La arquitectura del culo perfecto (Bach, Milhouse, Et Al) Tesis: Ésta investigación explicará los elementos tecnicos del culo, incluso el redondamiento de la nalga, la circunferencia del recto, y su vitalidad general. Antes de empezar, me gustarÃa agredecer mis compañeras de clase, que han ofrecido sus culos para extensivos pruebos de campo.

randallr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Prompt: Tell the story of a romantic couple you know. Use reciprocal reflexive forms of verbs to tell what happened between them and when. Use stressed possessive adjectives and pronouns as needed to talk about their families and their difficulties. Use familiar commands to give examples of advice you give to each member of the couple on important issues.

I know I'm a lazy **** but this sucks.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am absolutely dreading taking two more Latin classes. I have to.
angry.gif

randallr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
I am absolutely dreading taking two more Latin classes.

I have to.
angry.gif

Took that in high school...the worst. Why do I always cruise SF instead of doing homework?

randallr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BTW come down to Cinci and hang out with John and I. You too Dusty.

bach

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by randallr
Prompt: Tell the story of a romantic couple you know. Use reciprocal reflexive forms of verbs to tell what happened between them and when. Use stressed possessive adjectives and pronouns as needed to talk about their families and their difficulties. Use familiar commands to give examples of advice you give to each member of the couple on important issues.

I know I'm a lazy **** but this sucks.

what the hell? if you're narrating a story, how do they want you to slip in the informal imperative? i guess you could put the command in quotes, recalling an instance that you told him to do something. what a ****** prompt.

Milhouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bach
La arquitectura del culo perfecto (Bach, Milhouse, Et Al)

Tesis:

Ésta investigación explicará los elementos tecnicos del culo, incluso el redondamiento de la nalga, la circunferencia del recto, y su vitalidad general. Antes de empezar, me gustarÃa agredecer mis compañeras de clase, que han ofrecido sus culos para extensivos pruebos de campo.

Perfecto!

(sp. . . "agradecer")

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics