• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 8th auction is for a Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Anyone speak fluent spanish?

randallr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have to write two paragraphs in spanish and don't want to do it. Any help would be awesome...shouldn't take more than a few minutes.

LOL.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If the grammar is perfect, they won't believe you wrote it. You could always try Taco Smell.

Milhouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also, how much Spanish do you speak? What level class?

randallr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
102...have no money to pay. You would just be helping a brotha' out. As unappealing as that sounds.

bach

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my qualifications- 5 on AP test. didn't even study for it.

what do you need? you're a lazy fuck btw.

Milhouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have an idea. Each of us will write a sentence or two, and then you combine them and you'll have your two paragraphs.

Ten presente que no quiero los culos pequenos. Me gustan las curvas.

That should get you started.

crazyquik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Milhouse
I have an idea. Each of us will write a sentence or two, and then you combine them and you'll have your two paragraphs.

Ten presente que no quiero los culos pequenos. Me gustan las curvas.

That should get you started.

That is the best idea ever. Random spanish madlibs from teh intarweb.

bach

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Milhouse
I have an idea. Each of us will write a sentence or two, and then you combine them and you'll have your two paragraphs. Ten presente que no quiero los culos pequenos. Me gustan las curvas. That should get you started.

La arquitectura del culo perfecto (Bach, Milhouse, Et Al) Tesis: Ésta investigación explicará los elementos tecnicos del culo, incluso el redondamiento de la nalga, la circunferencia del recto, y su vitalidad general. Antes de empezar, me gustarÃa agredecer mis compañeras de clase, que han ofrecido sus culos para extensivos pruebos de campo.

randallr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Prompt: Tell the story of a romantic couple you know. Use reciprocal reflexive forms of verbs to tell what happened between them and when. Use stressed possessive adjectives and pronouns as needed to talk about their families and their difficulties. Use familiar commands to give examples of advice you give to each member of the couple on important issues.

I know I'm a lazy fuck but this sucks.

Connemara

[URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']
Reaction score
I am absolutely dreading taking two more Latin classes. I have to.

randallr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
I am absolutely dreading taking two more Latin classes.

I have to.

Took that in high school...the worst. Why do I always cruise SF instead of doing homework?

randallr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BTW come down to Cinci and hang out with John and I. You too Dusty.

bach

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by randallr
Prompt: Tell the story of a romantic couple you know. Use reciprocal reflexive forms of verbs to tell what happened between them and when. Use stressed possessive adjectives and pronouns as needed to talk about their families and their difficulties. Use familiar commands to give examples of advice you give to each member of the couple on important issues.

I know I'm a lazy fuck but this sucks.

what the hell? if you're narrating a story, how do they want you to slip in the informal imperative? i guess you could put the command in quotes, recalling an instance that you told him to do something. what a shitty prompt.

Milhouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bach
La arquitectura del culo perfecto (Bach, Milhouse, Et Al)

Tesis:

Ésta investigación explicará los elementos tecnicos del culo, incluso el redondamiento de la nalga, la circunferencia del recto, y su vitalidad general. Antes de empezar, me gustarÃa agredecer mis compañeras de clase, que han ofrecido sus culos para extensivos pruebos de campo.

Perfecto!

(sp. . . "agradecer")

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 30 3.6%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 143 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 270 32.8%
  • 21 - 30