1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone seen the f/w 2004 etro collection?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by High_Roller, Jan 30, 2004.

1. High_Roller

High_Roller Senior member

I just saw the photo footage and I think, among other things, that it was hilarious. Definitely my favourite so far. Not for the clothes, but for the outrageous presentation.

2. VMan

VMan Senior member

I saw a few pictures of the runway show that were inspired by Lord of the Rings. Too funny.

3. Mike C.

Mike C. Senior member

Where are you guys checking out the shows? Does Firstview still run them? Anyone care to supply a link. I really want to see the Etro and DSquared shows.

4. High_Roller

High_Roller Senior member

I see them here. It's the British GQ magazine site. Much better than the American one. Firstview runs the shows, but they still charge for them. I don't think they have Dsquared's up yet, though.

5. NavyStyles

NavyStyles Senior member

WOW. How about the John Galliano? Those models look like pro wrestlers... and their pants are some capri-leotard combo with newspaper print on them.

6. hermes

hermes Senior member

the german gq and italian gq websites actually have more extensive coverage than british gq

german gq, for example, has slideshows for more designers from each of the major cities than the uk site