• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone restoring?

markb

Reaction score
Foreskin that is? My health insurance company website has a link to NORM (National Organization of Restoring Men) which recommends non-surgical foreskin restoration. Has anyone ever heard of this? Is any one trying to do this? And if so is it worth it?

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What the hell is wrong with people? Its not like foreskin adds or subtracts anything. If anything, it makes life a lot more complex when showering.

Keep life simple. Keep removed foreskin, where it belongs: in the trash.

Jon.

PHV

Reaction score
Foreskin that is?  My health insurance company website has a link to NORM (National Organization of Restoring Men) which recommends non-surgical foreskin restoration.  Has anyone ever heard of this?  Is any one trying to do this? And if so is it worth it?
I was enjoying my lunch time roast beef sandwich until....

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
(markb @ Jan. 18 2005,09:28) Foreskin that is? My health insurance company website has a link to NORM (National Organization of Restoring Men) which recommends non-surgical foreskin restoration. Has anyone ever heard of this? Is any one trying to do this? And if so is it worth it?
I was enjoying my lunch time roast beef sandwich until....
Weak stomach, huh? I ate an entire corned beef sandwich on rye while reading the original post and typing my response. Jon.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This sounds like as good an idea as putting your wisdom teeth back in . . .

ken

Banned by Request
Reaction score
The general consensus is that the uncircumcised among us have better sensation while bumping uglies. Some piercings, like dydoes, are said to mimic that sensation in ***************.

No, I don't think 'restoration' or whatever is a good idea. It's a cultural thing, and if that's the worst thing our culture does, then let's be happy about it.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The general consensus is that the uncircumcised among us have better sensation while bumping uglies. Some piercings, like dydoes, are said to mimic that sensation in ***************.

No, I don't think 'restoration' or whatever is a good idea. It's a cultural thing, and if that's the worst thing our culture does, then let's be happy about it.
Simple question: how do you know? I mean if you are circumcised, how do you know you're um, bumping uglies experience are less pleasurable than if you had foreskin? And at the same time, if you have foreskin, how do you know that your experience is indeed better than that of the person without?

Jon.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ken,Jan. 18 2005,17:36
The general consensus is that the uncircumcised among us have better sensation while bumping uglies. Some piercings, like dydoes, are said to mimic that sensation in ***************. No, I don't think 'restoration' or whatever is a good idea. It's a cultural thing, and if that's the worst thing our culture does, then let's be happy about it.
Simple question: how do you know? I mean if you are circumcised, how do you know you're um, bumping uglies experience are less pleasurable than if you had foreskin? And at the same time, if you have foreskin, how do you know that your experience is indeed better than that of the person without? Jon.
Some men are circumcised as adults.

hopkins_student

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was under the impression that the different sensationis not directly due to the motion of the foreskin during the "bumping of uglies", to quote a previous post. Rather, the glans is more sensitive overall because the foreskin has limited the desensitization that occurs when the glans rubs against the fabric of underwear. So, it really seems like it would be too late for foreskin restoration to make much of a difference.

ken

Banned by Request
Reaction score
Let's get back to this: what the hell is non-surgical foreskin restoration? I'll assume it's kind of like salamanders growing limbs back, only instead of a salamander, it's a penis, and instead of a limb, it's foreskin.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I want to start a designer foreskin cloning business. I think advertizing would be a smart idea. Its like a miniature billboard in your pants.

johnw86

Reaction score
Let me get this straight...your health insurance provider TOLD you about this? Mine barely covers the annual physical.
tounge.gif

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can the Foreskin Club for Men be far behind?

markb

Reaction score
Let me get this straight...your health insurance provider TOLD you about this? Â Mine barely covers the annual physical. Â
tounge.gif
Yes, my health insurance website has NORM listed under "Men's Health Issues" I've never heard of this kind of thing before. Went to NORMs website to check it out (was curious). Thought this might be a fetish thing until I realized it was on the insurance webiste. I only posted the question to see what people thought of this (What's the point was my first reaction).
sad.gif

nightowl6261a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First, I cannot believe I actually read this whole thread, secondly, I am still sitting here trying to believe what I am reading, wondering if this is really a bad dream, and maybe my contacts are messed up.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads