• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone reconise Anngelina Jolie's jeans

dognobbler

Reaction score
Hey guys, I need some help identifying the jeans worn by Angelina Jolie, anyone recognise the back pocket design?

angelina1.jpg

Many thanks

Andy
http://www.denimology.co.uk

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey Andy! I can't help you with your query but let me just take this opportunity to publicly thank you for your Denimology newsletters - they're great! Keep 'em coming please!!

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
These threads will stop here.

Stylin-1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm glad the pic's gone. She can't be looking good in any jeans these days. What's she weigh, like 68lbs?

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
These threads will stop here.

what's the big deal?

Stylin-1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
what's the big deal?

Yeah, what's the problem?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
The problem is this that the only point of his ******* existence on this board is for us to identify jeans for his dumbass.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
The problem is this that the only point of his ******* existence on this board is for us to identify jeans for his dumbass.
And making sponsorship/ad revenue from it.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sonick
And making sponsorship/ad revenue from it.

I generally don't mind this type of thread. I've asked the OP to credit Styleforum for any and all positive identifications, and the OP agreed to this. I've not checked whether this is being honored. However, I would appreciate if commercial posters of this type also participate in other aspects of the forum.

montecristo#4

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Clicked on this thread looking for a pic of Anhelina's ass and was disappointed. I object strenuously to this kind of treatment.

usctrojan99

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet

I think Jet is off the deep end here. I don't see any problem with what he is doing. He's going to get the answer somehow.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by montecristo#4
Clicked on this thread looking for a pic of Anhelina's ass and was disappointed. I object strenuously to this kind of treatment.

Noted. You may bring this up on appeal
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads