• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone purchase from these retailers?

rogerm

Reaction score
I've never heard of styledrops, but I've come across www.raffaello-network.com a couple of times. I've never bought anything from them, but I can tell you their pricing is ludicrous. Their merchandise is a couple of seasons old, with inflated original retail prices (sometimes as much as 250% of original retail) and then they offer you their generous discount. I've come across some nice stuff on their website, but I'll never buy anything from them because of their shaddy prices.

gusgusterson

Reaction score
I bought a pair of Prada oxfords from on sale from styledrops. The shoes arrived quickly, they were unused, authentic, with box and bags. I considered returning them, because I misjudged the size (I forgot that I wear a full size down in addition to the conversion). I ended up keeping them because styledrops customer service was unresponsive. Their telephone numbers were out of service and it took a number of days before they replied to my "return request" emails. Additionally, the return international shipping and a hefty re-stocking fee made me decide to keep too big shoes. I certainly don't feel burned or cheated, it was my mistake and a risk that styledrops return policy made clear, but this may help you decide whether you'll order from them.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads