1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone own Evisu slim fit rigid's?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by cldpsu, Jan 10, 2007.

1. cldpsu

cldpsu Senior member

Hey guys... I am considering getting these but i don't know whether to go 34 length or 36. It would all depend on the length shrinkage so i'd like any feedback and what happened after the wash process. Thanks guys.

2. mythek

mythek Member

kinda off topic, but where do u find slim fitted evisu jeans?? every pair of evisu i see are so baggy (mainly for the hip hop).

3. knucks

knucks Senior member

kinda off topic, but where do u find slim fitted evisu jeans?? every pair of evisu i see are so baggy (mainly for the hip hop).
    check rakuten

4. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

If its NO. 1 denim, its unsanforized and is going to shrink a lot. NO. 2 is sanforized and will shrink a lot less. The slimmer cut is the 2000, I think. Though, by the fact that you call them slim cut, I'm assuming you're not getting them from Japan?

5. cldpsu

cldpsu Senior member

Sorry. They're the puma evisu collaboration. Anyone have experience?

6. billyhoyle

billyhoyle Senior member

Sorry. They're the puma evisu collaboration. Anyone have experience?

i think i bought regular fit (the dark denim ones), but they might be the slim ones cause i had to go up a size (normally a 32/33 waist, bought a 34). they are very form fitting but i like them a lot. probably my favorite pair of jeans right now.

7. cldpsu

cldpsu Senior member

i think i bought regular fit (the dark denim ones), but they might be the slim ones cause i had to go up a size (normally a 32/33 waist, bought a 34). they are very form fitting but i like them a lot. probably my favorite pair of jeans right now.

did the length shrink a lot? What about the rest of the jean? A lot of stretching during wear? Thanks.

8. billyhoyle

billyhoyle Senior member

i havent washed them yet, but no. they dont stretch as much as most of my other jeans (especially true religions) while u are wearing them.

9. cldpsu

cldpsu Senior member