• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone know where I can get this belt? (pics)

stylefan222

Reaction score
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/image...gpants_500.jpg I'm after a belt exactly like that. Anyone know what I should be searching for to find similar ones, i.e. the name of such belts? I wouldn't know where to begin. If someone can find something online that is quite similar and post the product link, I'd really appreciate it. Cheers.

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think that by using a grossly oversized belt he's hinting at the length of his member. Is there a sartorial rule like that?

stylefan222

Reaction score
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH
PM mafoofan
Just tried to, he needs to free up some PM space. Lol. I assume he's really good at finding articles of clothing or something?

ginlimetonic

Reaction score
If you know for sure that the belt is made of leather, look for this animal in grasslands:
grazing-cow-1b.jpg
If the leather looks more reptilian with scales, try down under in Australia or in Florida:
4589_2295_leaping-alligator.jpg
For all other enquries, please contact Maafoofan. TROLL OP REPLIED WITH TROLL POST

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by stylefan222
Just tried to, he needs to free up some PM space. Lol. I assume he's really good at finding articles of clothing or something?

Keep trying, he loves belts and has several just like it. He lost one recently and almost died.

twosnapsandgo

Reaction score
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/image...gpants_500.jpg

I'm after a belt exactly like that. Anyone know what I should be searching for to find similar ones, i.e. the name of such belts? I wouldn't know where to begin. If someone can find something online that is quite similar and post the product link, I'd really appreciate it.

Cheers.

B07GG03X40BRD1.jpg

gucci-designer-belts-black-leather-braided-belt-1669-monogram-embossed-designer-belt-unisex-20-40-p-clip.jpg

And a cheap look a like
fashion_belt_braided_belt_leahter_belt_jeans_belt.jpg

15057.jpg

I notice a lot of urban hip hop dresser wear that style of belt. Perhaps the other forum would be of help to you.

stylefan222

Reaction score
Thanks.
smile.gif
I think the first one looks more similar to the original but lacks the metal belt buckle - can you give me a link to the 'other forum' you mentioned? I'm new and checked but couldn't find it.

Anaszi

Reaction score
It doens´t seem to do its job very well.

twosnapsandgo

Reaction score
Thanks.
smile.gif
I think the first one looks more similar to the original but lacks the metal belt buckle - can you give me a link to the 'other forum' you mentioned? I'm new and checked but couldn't find it.

\t
Streetwear and Denim section. You can buy belt buckles separately.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads