• We would like welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Anyone know what kind of watch this is?

rocks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wrong forum, what's with all the stupid noob threads? why would a sane person want to wear that garbage. Unregister your self immediately, it's apparent you're in the wrong place. It boggles my mind why anybody would want to dress in a manner which depicts low IQ. Kids these days have the worst role models. Take a trip to your local flea market and grab that stupid accessory you call a watch and while you're at it don't forget the fake diamond encrusted sunglasses and gold teeth.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The guy in that pic looks like he traveled from the past, crash-landed in the future, and then returned to the present - just so that he could look like a complete jackass and give us that little smirk that says "wha you lookin' at?"

For the record, I don't hate G-Shocks. But you can definitely do better.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Have you been living under a fucking rock?
That's a G-Shock watch.
And what is up with that outfit? my god... looks like a ......... online store shot..

tagutcow

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kiya
And what is up with that outfit? my god... looks like a ......... online store shot..

Which is exactly what it is. I guess LRG's big into ersatz plaid nowadays.

......... always had the worst male models, they must be the mailboys or something.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 77 17.1%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 149 33.1%
  • 8”

Votes: 133 29.6%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 50 11.1%
  • 9”

Votes: 20 4.4%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 9 2.0%