1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was. I'd like to keep you abreast of the improvements we've made over the past few days.
    @notification emails have been added, in response to user requests

Attached images are now Full Size by default

Users are now all allowed three (3) links in their signature files,

SSL certification is now in place so you can all browse securely.

The server has been reconfigured so that site speeds will improve.

Notice: Right now the site is slow because we are fixing all the images from the past 4 months. Many of you noticed that these were missing, and we are fixing that problem now. Unfortunately, it is taking up a lot of resources and causing the site to be slow.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

anyone know the make of these seize sur vingt shoe

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by gracian, Dec 23, 2004.

1. gracian

gracian Senior member

2. sanmateo

sanmateo Well-Known Member

don't know if you're still looking for the information, but I just stopped the store the other day and it's Bonora.

3. gracian

gracian Senior member

Oh, thanks. Didn't think I would get an answer.

4. sanmateo

sanmateo Well-Known Member

Happy to help. For what it's worth, I liked those Alfred Sargents they have a lot more. Channelled soles, goodyear welting, half the price.

5. norcaltransplant

norcaltransplant Senior member

If you like the look of the Bonora's, I suggest calling Wilkes and check when their sale starts and if they have any Bonora's on sale. IMMSC, W-B had a nice selection of shoes by that particular maker and priced about 10-20% cheaper than 16of20. I also suggest stopping by Bergdorf-Goodman if you're in the New York area and investigate the Peluso's and Mantellassi's on sale. Similar in construction, a mix of Goodyear and Blake, discounted to $300-499, in a handful of conservative styles (as of 12-30-04).