• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Anyone know a place to buy Nike online (cheap preferably) from within Europe?

RS!

Reaction score
I'm located in Denmark, and I'm looking for a site that has a decent selection in Nike shoes. Anyone who knows of such a site?

I've found some very nice shoes on www.pickyourshoes.com but just the cost of having them sent here, is almost the same as a brand new pair
I can't phanthom that there isn't an european alternative!

Brian SD

Reaction score
Hmmm... very sketchy. Very sketchy indeed. *Finger is on the spam button*

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
isnt pickyourshoes.com one of the spammers from the other sf? i think i remember flaming them one day.

RS!

Reaction score
huh? Explain yourselves please. I'm looking for an alternative to www.pickyourshoes.com. They are located in the us and just shipment is 35$ which is way too steep for me.

Shoe I'm looking for is the Nike Zoom Regime fyi.

Babar

Reaction score
Originally Posted by RS!
huh? Explain yourselves please. I'm looking for an alternative to www.pickyourshoes.com. They are located in the us and just shipment is 35$ which is way too steep for me.

Shoe I'm looking for is the Nike Zoom Regime fyi.

It's just that when new members link to the same store in their first two posts, it's usually spam.

name

Reaction score
Bump. I have a very similar question as the OP, irregardless his nickname.

Damn, those Adidas Stan Smiths are just beautiful on http://www.pickyourshoes.com/adidas-stan-smith/. Given Aiddas is a European brand and I am in Europe too, it would make much more sense to order these shoes from Europe any tip?

Additionally, if I browse the main page of http://www.pickyourshoes.com and their recommendations I would not find these gems. So any other recommendations for me from the selection of http://www.pickyourshoes.com if I like those classic Stan Smiths and may did not look up?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.