1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone interested in EG shoe catalogs? Free

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by JohnMS, Mar 13, 2006.

1. JohnMS

JohnMS Senior member

I noticed the link from another post, http://centipede.k-server.org/CATALO...LOG/Index.html, dealing with an Edward Green catalog. I appear to have that catalog (at least most of the pictures shown), another EG catalog, and various from others such as Weston, etc. from years past (although not really that old).

Rather than simply get rid of them, is anyone interested in having them sent to them? No cost, just a couple of bucks to cover postage.

PM me if interested

2. edmorel

edmorel Senior member Dubiously Honored

I noticed the link from another post, http://centipede.k-server.org/CATALO...LOG/Index.html, dealing with an Edward Green catalog. I appear to have that catalog (at least most of the pictures shown), another EG catalog, and various from others such as Weston, etc. from years past (although not really that old).

Rather than simply get rid of them, is anyone interested in having them sent to them? No cost, just a couple of bucks to cover postage.

PM me if interested

PM sent.

3. j

j Senior member

Hopefully someone with a good scanner. I'd ask, but I don't have a scanner - it'd be much better if someone could scan them all in and post them for everyone. Naturlaut?

4. TimelessRider

TimelessRider Senior member