Anyone here own an ipod?

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by PeterMetro, Apr 27, 2004.

1. PeterMetro

PeterMetro Senior member

So I recently won an iPod - 15G, I am psyched. The thing is, I want the 20G - partly because of the memory, partly because you get a case, and a remote, and a docking station as well.

My question is - is it worth the hassle of exchanging it? My friends talk about restocking fees, shipping charges, general pain-in-the-ass - I'm not certain any of these apply (apart from the pain in the ass part). Can anyone give me advice?

2. alaaro

alaaro Senior member

I dont know that its worth it. The cases always are garbage (try an iSkin, thats what I have and its the best). You can get a remote off of ebay, if you even think youll use it. And the docking station is just an accessory for looks, you dont actually need it. If the cost is negligible and you are really into these accessories, then go for it, but I wouldnt go all out....

Good job on the iPod, you are going to love it. It is by far THE BEST mp3 player out there. Man among boys.

3. javyn

javyn Senior member

I don't understand these new fangled iPods!

4. Joel_Cairo

Joel_Cairo Senior member

I got mine from a spammer. It worked out to free or close to it. Always good to save money on these everyday Apple Ipods.

5. javyn

javyn Senior member

Aer you serial?

6. skalogre

skalogre Senior member

I dont know that its worth it. The cases always are garbage (try an iSkin, thats what I have and its the best). You can get a remote off of ebay, if you even think youll use it. And the docking station is just an accessory for looks, you dont actually need it. If the cost is negligible and you are really into these accessories, then go for it, but I wouldnt go all out....

Good job on the iPod, you are going to love it. It is by far THE BEST mp3 player out there. Man among boys.

?!?

7. robbie

robbie Pleading Poverty

sell the ipod and buy a turntable and some records.

8. xchen

xchen Senior member

I wish I never bought my iPod. I use it when I cut the grass, and that's about it. I got the thing for the car, which didn't work at all. Took it back, got another, still shitty. I wish I never bought an iPod and got some nice as raw denim instead.

Got it from the first batch of iPod Videos in late 2005.

9. sonick

sonick Senior member

1. This thread is 3 years old.
    2. I love my 5G 60gig iPod (refurbished), use it nearly every day.

10. jessicaroy

jessicaroy New Member