• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone heard of Mattarazi Uomo, Abito Sartoriale or Joseph Bach brands?

Infinity7

Reaction score
Tried on a suit of Joseph Bach brand in a Sample Sale shop in Soho, NYC. Also it has Abito Sartoriale label on the top of the jacket

It make that fit me really well, but have never heard of such a brand.

Internet search showed that it's produced by a company called Mattarazi Uomo but no more information was available.

http://uk.ask.com/wiki/Joseph_Bach
http://www.mattaraziuomo.com/

Did you hear any more information about those brands? How good is their quality?

Shir Ettedgui

Reaction score
i know who this is .... this is my dad
if you want suits from him this is his number 7023264519

hawa01

Reaction score
Mattarazi Uomo is not a fake. My husband wears the brand and they are fairly expensive suits and fit like a glove. They are in CA and just opened a branch in Dallas, TX. They have not made there way to the Houston area yet. Unfortunately, it is very difficult to order the suits online. Your best bet would be to order a suit from one of the branch locations and they do ship it to your place of residence. Hope I helped

hyptul

Reaction score
The Wizard of Aahs sells Marco Valentino suits. Marco Valentino is an alias for Mattarazi Uomo and Abito Sartoriale. I like Joseph Bach neckties. I don't know whether Lorenzo Cana ties are also Abito Sartoriale.

BlueHorseShoe

Reaction score
Yeah, this thread seems pretty legitimate...

jazzlife

Reaction score
I bought a Mattarazi Uomo suit at JS Edwards in Baltimore...and love it!

Abohorod

Reaction score
The Joseph Bach Suit and Abito Sartiriale are generally crafted from beautiful fabrics and the fits are impeccable.

Last edited by a moderator:

ssager

Reaction score
They are couture designer from their cuts to premium fabrics.We can't keep them in stock at our Fl. store!

ryden

Reaction score
The Wizard of Aahs sells Marco Valentino suits. Marco Valentino is an alias for Mattarazi Uomo and Abito Sartoriale. I like Joseph Bach neckties. I don't know whether Lorenzo Cana ties are also Abito Sartoriale.
I have a Bartorelli Napoli suit that was given to me as a Christmas present and it also has "Abito Sartoriale" on the top label. Does anyone know why this is?

Thor Brünson

Reaction score
So I know this post is super old, but it's one of the only things online about "Abito Sartoriale".
I recently purchased a coat with a tag reading "Abito Sartoriale" on the coat hang loop, and "Gio Matto" on the inside face as the main tag.
It's clearly a high-end Italian made coat, but I want to get an idea of what it is, retail price, where I can get suit that is a brand match, replace it if anything happens to it.
Any information helps. Thanks.

SplurgeFrugal

Reaction score
insta-mattarazi-1.jpg

Here is a photo of an Abito Sartoriale, Mattarazi Uomo Wool & Cashmere, Super 130s sportscoat I purchased second-hand on poshmark.com for only $8.00. It is simply superb. I would consider the quality comparable to Canali in both tailoring and construction. This is a brand I will definitely keep on my radar when thrifting in the future.

Tigkoly

Reaction score
Tried on a suit of Joseph Bach brand in a Sample Sale shop in Soho, NYC. Also it has Abito Sartoriale label on the top of the jacket

It make that fit me really well, but have never heard of such a brand.

Internet search showed that it's produced by a company called Mattarazi Uomo but no more information was available.

http://uk.ask.com/wiki/Joseph_Bach
http://www.mattaraziuomo.com/

Did you hear any more information about those brands? How good is their quality?
I know this is very old post….but for some clarity. Abito is Italian for tailored Sartoriale is Italian for dress. Abito Sartoriale simple means Tailored Dress. These are Italian made suites designed to be sold in custom tailoring suit shops. They are very good quality but they are not sold directly to the public, which is why you see the tailoring shop label on the jacket pocket. The top tag should be removed by the tailor, but some do not realize this is not a brand name and leave the tag.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads