• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Anyone heard of "LUCA sartoriale"?

sfdsb

Reaction score
Got these pants but I don't know anything about the brand. They seem high quality but I'm not intimate with what makes good pant construction though it has all the trimmings it seems. For example the main waist button was hand sewn with a thread shank like on an overcoat. The hem was hand blind hemmed as well, very nicely I believe. They're cordoroy. The manufacturing label is in italian. The lining seems unusually well done as well. Doesn't say where it's made but I assume it's italian. A google yielded nothing signficant.

makakawi

Reaction score
yes , you' re right , me too i bougth the pant at store giorgio napoli at montreal but nothing say where it was made and the fabric is 100% cotton but the label say 100% wool . All brand should be mark where it's was made .

comrade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

yes , you' re right , me too i bougth the pant at store giorgio napoli at montreal but nothing say where it was made and the fabric is 100% cotton but the label say 100% wool . All brand should be mark where it's was made . 

Probably made by prison labor somewhere in Asia.
Label made in Italy.

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior