• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Anyone have these rl polo shoes?

montecristo#4

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yep, I own them. Have for a couple months. They are okay, but are kind of poorly designed. The rubber portions are too thick. Portions of the shoe (toe, heel) that are in contact with the ground are just leather, and will wear out a lot faster than the rubber portions. They should have made the rubber portions thinner. Driving shoes that don't have fully rubber heels should be designed for comfort--not for long life.

That being said, these shoes are a decent value on Bluefly.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am fairly soft on my shoes, so I don't think they will wear out quickly (plus, I rotate so many pairs). Bluefly does not have the model I pictured on their site, but rather the model with the faux laces in my size. I did not know that bluefly carried this shoe, so thanks. I learned something new. Interestingly enough, the Polo driving loafers seem to be better designed and made than Ferragamo's that cost twice as much. Polo Jon.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy