• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone have pics of themself wearing LVC's or Rescues

Ande

Reaction score
even APC NS's but I don't want a tight fit so if you sized down 3 in NS's I can't get a feel for how they look.

I NEED COMPARISON SHOTS.

I've done searches but w/o visual aid it's confusing since everyone has their own idea of tight vs loose.

I wear 30-34 and yes I like big cuffs.

tljenkin

Reaction score
What the hell do you mean by 'I wear 30-34' in jeans? I am sure that there are a TON of photos of people wearing all kinds of the jeans you are asking about in the what are you wearing threads here and on superfuture. On superfutre, there is a thread titled "how do they fit" where people post how jeans... fit. You should be able to figure it out from there. Good luck. The rule of thumb for NS is 2 sizes, but a few people advocate 1 (myself included) for a non-tight fit. Which LVC model? 1947? Just get the same size you do in other jeans you like. I don't know what to tell you. PM me if you have more questions because the board will not like this post one bit.

Empire

Reaction score
I have lvc 1947's 2" up from my waist size which is the way to go for the proper fit. I'll not post pics of them though as they're too high rise on me

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah.... i got some washed lvc 47 in my normal size and they ripped when i put them on, after struggling with the buttons for 20 minutes.

i also reccomend down 1 for the apc ns. thats how mine are and the fit is better than 90% ive seen.(they fit much better than i had hoped for after seeing so many of them)

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
posted LVC 47 in todays WDYWT. size 33, im usually a 32. Kinda wish I got a 34.

quid

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cheapmutha
yeah.... i got some washed lvc 47 in my normal size and they ripped when i put them on, after struggling with the buttons for 20 minutes.

i also reccomend down 1 for the apc ns. thats how mine are and the fit is better than 90% ive seen.(they fit much better than i had hoped for after seeing so many of them)

you wouldnt happen to have a picture of them would you?

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dcfc0006iq8.jpg

washed 47s, size 30w36l. tightest jeans ive ever put on.

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Empire
I have lvc 1947's 2" up from my waist size which is the way to go for the proper fit. I'll not post pics of them though as they're too high rise on me

+1. I purchased a pair of deadstock 47 501 in 32/32. I'm normally a size 30 but I'm glad I sized up.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads