1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone have experience with this Ebay Seller?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Get Smart, Apr 5, 2005.

1. Get Smart

Get Smart Senior member

user id: drjeans http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdrjeans some nice stuff. a bit too cheap, even if it's used. high feedback, so i am assuming everything is authentic or his buyers are completely misinformed as a whole anyone buy anything from this seller?

2. Heron

Heron Well-Known Member

I tried contacting them on a couple of items for proper measurements but never received a reply.

3. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Senior member

Ditto.  I have been sufficiently interested in two of this seller's auctions to ask specific questions about the item at issue.  I didn't receive an answer either time.  My eBay policy is that if you cannot be bothered to answer my questions, I cannot be bothered to bid on your auctions.

4. curt222

curt222 Active Member

I bought an Oxxford suit from Dr. Jeans. Overall, I'd rate the transaction as acceptable. The suit was genuine, nice quality and the measurements were accurate. I guess I was lucky because the seller responded to two questions I had. On the other hand, the pants were advertised as having pleats and they didn't. Personally I'd rather the pants without pleats so I did not complain.