Anyone have experience with this Ebay Seller?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Get Smart, Apr 5, 2005.

1. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

user id: drjeans http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdrjeans some nice stuff. a bit too cheap, even if it's used. high feedback, so i am assuming everything is authentic or his buyers are completely misinformed as a whole anyone buy anything from this seller?

2. Heron

Heron Well-Known Member

I tried contacting them on a couple of items for proper measurements but never received a reply.

3. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Senior member

Ditto.  I have been sufficiently interested in two of this seller's auctions to ask specific questions about the item at issue.  I didn't receive an answer either time.  My eBay policy is that if you cannot be bothered to answer my questions, I cannot be bothered to bid on your auctions.

4. curt222

curt222 Active Member

I bought an Oxxford suit from Dr. Jeans. Overall, I'd rate the transaction as acceptable. The suit was genuine, nice quality and the measurements were accurate. I guess I was lucky because the seller responded to two questions I had. On the other hand, the pants were advertised as having pleats and they didn't. Personally I'd rather the pants without pleats so I did not complain.