Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Anyone have experience with Diesel Ravix's? Considering buying on eBay...

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by aspriel, Jul 11, 2006.

1. aspriel

aspriel Senior member

Never owned Diesels before. I'm a pretty big(not in the good way) guy. The pair of jeans I'm looking at (on eBay that some forum people have said are real) say they are:

DIESEL BLACK RAVIX Jeans
    Waist Size 38 Inseam 32
    Bootcut Fit
    ART:734
    LAB:353

and that they "fit Zathans and ZAF."

What kind of fit should I expect? I've found "Waist Size 38" to be radically different between designers, and where I live currently there is no Diesel to be found, so trying on really isn't an option. Right now as I sit here I'm wearing a very comfortable pair of Banana Republic Relaxed Fit shorts (38s.)

I don't really want to buy them and have them hanging off my ass, or worse, unable to get up past my ass. Any thoughts/alternate recommendations?

2. uNotAzFreshAzImIz

uNotAzFreshAzImIz Senior member

Only diesels I own are Kuratt and their 38 is quite true .. I have larger than normal legs though and they fit just right ..
    Diesel has a " guide " on their site listing how the jean models they offer are cut whether slim or whatnot .. check it out for a better idea ...
    sidenote - are you sure they're authentic ? 90% of diesels on eBay are fakes

3. aspriel

aspriel Senior member

Some people on AuthenticForums and HonestForum seem to think they are real. They are used and the guy is selling a pair of Diesels, Paper Denim, and 7FAM all this size saying he's lost weight - not selling mass quantities or really popular sizes.