Anyone have Chan's website or e-mail?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by new obsession, May 19, 2006.

1. new obsession

new obsession Senior member

Tried searching here for references to Chan.... Almost went insane...

Any info will help. Thanks

2. new obsession

3. whoopee

whoopee Senior member

sales@wwchan.com - Arnold Wong will reply to you. Calling is a better idea if you're stuck for time because it takes at least two days for them to reply.

4. new obsession

sales@wwchan.com - Arnold Wong will reply to you. Calling is a better idea if you're stuck for time because it takes at least two days for them to reply.

I will probably just stop by on Monday, making an effort to see if I can be there at the same time you are, I am pretty sure I am getting a Jantzen suit, the Chan I am still undecided on. Worst case, I will get as far in the process as I can and work out the rest later.

I will send you an e-mail when I get into town. Thanks for all of your help and advice.

5. maverick

maverick Senior member

This is exactly the kind of thing that should be in the Wiki!

I added this information there. I don't know much about the suits, so people should add things like price, quality, some pictures.

6. dah328

dah328 Senior member

Thanks, Maverick. There's lots of stuff that should be added to the wiki, but contributions are sporadic at this point.

7. Vintage Gent

Vintage Gent Senior member

This is exactly the kind of thing that should be in the Wiki!

I added this information there. I don't know much about the suits, so people should add things like price, quality, some pictures.

Thanks, Maverick. I hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty of adding a few things.

8. GBR

GBR Senior member

I will probably just stop by on Monday, making an effort to see if I can be there at the same time you are, I am pretty sure I am getting a Jantzen suit, the Chan I am still undecided on. Worst case, I will get as far in the process as I can and work out the rest later.

I will send you an e-mail when I get into town. Thanks for all of your help and advice.

If you stop by they will receive you and there will be no hinted that you were unexpected. Their problem is that so many people want to avail themselves that they are overwhelmed.