1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone had a BAD exp with prestigetime.com?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by The_Foxx, Sep 20, 2007.

1. MikeDT

MikeDT Senior member

You bought a $1000 watch and it takes batteries?

2. GBR

GBR Senior member

Quite normal at whatever price.

3. vladimir

vladimir Member

The Cartier Tank Solo has a quartz movement and costs $2475 at PrestigeTime.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2012
  4. Reevolving

Reevolving Senior member

Just b/c people are happy with this website, that does NOT mean the watches are not counterfeit.
    You can not tell a fake unless you open it up, and even then it's very difficult.
    My friend has had his fakes serviced by Torneau and they had no idea they were fakes.
    The fakes are that good.

5. Reevolving

Reevolving Senior member

6. watchlover

watchlover New Member

I bought formal Maurice Lacroix watch from PrestigeTime.Com 3 months ago for 1K and used it once on a wedding. It was on the box the whole time for 1 or 2 months, that when I got it from the box, I realized that the 12 o'clock dial fell off the face of the watch, would you believe that.... The sales person guaranteed 100% that the watch was authentic when I bought it. I have mailed it back to them for repair and it will take 4-6 weeks, enough time to mail to China where class A replicas are made.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 4, 2012
  7. The_Foxx

The_Foxx Senior member

Just ordered my second wristwatch from prestigetime, a raymond weil freelancer (first was omega). I called to confirm the order, they welcomed me back, set the shipping date for October 3rd, watch arrived with no issues via fedex. I'd definitely order from them again.

8. mrFisher

mrFisher New Member

I purchased Cartier Ronde Solo Automatic 42mm Mens Watch from them. Have nothing but a very good experience with them. I received brand new watch in a very short time. Made my daughter very happy.