• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone familiar with World of Alfa Custom Shirts?

loveandhate

Reaction score
To be clear, I am in no way, shape or form thinking that this may be a Cego level competitor. It's clearly not. However, this company does have a good online ordering system and some of the lowest prices I've seen for custom shirts. I'm just wondering if anyone has experience ordering from here and if they would be a decent alternative to slimfit OTR shirts from the likes of DKNY and Calvin Klein. I'm helping my nephew put a work wardrobe together on a tight budget and this would be a cool suggestion if they were any good. Anyone? http://www.worldofalfa.com

muchisgiven

Reaction score
I actually had a friend that introduced me to it...He showed me a suit and a shirt that he got from there. I was pretty impressed by the look, but I didn't get to inspect the details...

So I would be cautious about it....Maybe start off with a shirt, then see if it's something that you like

arrrdubb

Reaction score
Saw a mention of these guys in Men's Health. Gonna give it a shot. Under 50 bucks for custom shirt doesn't sound too bad.

arrrdubb

Reaction score
Received my first shirt today. Here are some things to note:

- ordered the $29 custom tailored shirt
- order took a little over 5 weeks from date of order
- overall quality (stitching and material) is very good
- sizing was accurate

Would order again. I ordered one shirt as a trial to see if it was worth doing again. I goofed on one of the measurements so unfortunately can't use the shirt. I just put in another order with the right measurements and am anxiously waiting for the new shirt.

Hope this helps.

thundar41

Reaction score
I have ordered 4 shirts so far and have been very pleased with them. My first shirt I was a little off but not enough to complain. I tried the pants and was off in my crotch area. I had got a seamstress to do all of my measurements and I had emailed them back would it be possible for an additional 1/4 yard to make my pants correct, they did and they did not even charge me

Irchik92

Reaction score
Hello, I know this post is 3 years old but i wanted to show you the new compensation plan of Alfa.
what is your email?

bob23

Reaction score
Hello all,

I would like to know more about the quality delivered. May be someone can provide me some photos for an actual items on my email..
[email protected]

Qurashima

Reaction score
Hi All! My name is Qurashima. I work for World of Alfa! And Yes! Our clothing are great in quality and prices! The fit can be compared to your highest quality custom-made or off-the-rack garments. If anyone is interested, Check out what we have to offer on my website or Email me..
www.shoponline.alfadesigner.com
[email protected]
Instagram: @AlfaCustomClothiers

Venihay

Reaction score
I am about to place a order for a friend of mine. (her ex-husband really)
This is a guy that has no idea of what fashion is but he loved my shirt combos
for him.
I was a buyer at a Los Angeles clothing store. (Fred Segal)
I thought that I would take a look at your commission package and I was pretty
excited about the idea of your product. Mainly because I have a HUGE clientele list from
Fred Segal and I thought "hey this would be a really great place to re connect with a lot of the men.

But wow In all my retail history I have never seen a poorer payment plan.
Wow I just can't believe that I could have 62 people under me and make as little as $1841.60 in a month.

wow 1%
That's to bad. I thought this might be a good idea. but it would actually hurt my feelings to let someone do that to me.
normally I would sign with "don't settle for luck count your blessings'.
But you think so little of others that this is not something that I would want to excel.

The business of fashion is wonderful, and to help others that are a little less fashion aware then
some is a great thing.
most retail business work of the a keystone or 1.5 to 2.3 % increase. The least amount of comm, i have
ever heard of was 6% but now I have been schooled.

Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

I am going to walk away hoping that Borris and Nicole don't know about this and that
they are better then this.

They truly seam like super people.

all I can say is shame on you.

V.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads