1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone Familiar with Medium footwear?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by someoneNew, Aug 25, 2006.

1. someoneNew

someoneNew Senior member

I see their zapatos on Zappos, kinda pricey but good looking. Anyone try these yet?

2. Flame

Flame Senior member

High quality leather sneakers, although I don't care for their styling. Great sandals though.

3. nomovement

nomovement Senior member

low quality leather shoes (-), minimalist, ec0-conscious packaing (+), silly intro to philosophy style names (-), dated looks....man they were oing to be so cool though.

4. someoneNew

someoneNew Senior member

One says high quality and the other low quality. Do we need Cheney in here to break the tie?

Are you guys going by personal experience?

5. Flame

Flame Senior member

Going by experience, yes. Their ultilitarian-styled leather bags and sandals were always a pretty good buy IMO.

I was just looking at Zappos. Apparently they have this new sister site called "Zappos Couture" that sold Testoni and Etro, amongst others at full retail. Dunno what to make of it.

6. soultek

soultek Well-Known Member

I second the vote for high quality. I've had my pair of minimalists for over 2 years. I wear them a lot. Nice leather on the upper. You just have to replace the insole. They significantly raised their prices over the years. I like their stuff a lot.