• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone familiar with Angelico (Lanificio Angelico) offer?

tattoodobem

Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone here knows anything about Angelico?
Wondering if i should buy some pants from them. Prices seem nice and they seem to know fabrics since they are a mill. Howard Yount uses their fabrics.
I've seen them on yoox but you can go to them directly and prices seem even better: www.angelico.it
Has anyone bought anything from them?

Thanks

Sprezziamo

Reaction score
Here I am.

I have mostly casual stuff from them. Their factory store is in my hometown, so everytime I go back home I also visit their store.

At that price (-30/40%) it's a great deal. At full retail price it's okay-ish: medium/low price and medium quality.

To give you a benchmark, at SuitSupply they use Angelico's fabrics for many of their suits, and the construction quality is similar.

Last edited:

tattoodobem

Reaction score
If suitsupply uses the same fabrics and construction is similar it doesn't seem a bad choice. Suit Supply doesn't offer much choice for wool odd trousers.
I ordered two pairs from angelico.

tattoodobem

Reaction score
My trousers arrived. They are pretty nice. They are being hemmed. I'll take a better look when they arrive and might take some photos in case anyone is interested.

zty_07

Reaction score
I recently purchased a Angelico suit from Yoox. Fabric is super 100s. Fused construction with viscose lining. Quality is OK but not as impressive as SuitSupply.

Mirror_Mau

Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm bringing this thread back alive because I'm considering buying some stuff from their website, for the first time, and I need some feedback for ref.

I believe many of you know this brand as a fabric mill and its fabric is used by Suit Supply, Spier & Mackay and many others. But do you have recent experience of online ordering at their website (angelico.it)? It's Aug 2023 now and what's impressing me is that the posts above in this thread, which were nearly 10 years ago, seems still true to describe what I see at their website.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads