• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone Ever Purchase From Upper Shoes (France)?

pledge

Reaction score
I am from the US, and inquired about a pair of Corthay shoes. I was quoted a price of 1422 Euros by Mr. Chauvin!!! Is that how much they really charge in France? Or is that just the MO of the store? Thanks.

Kuro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That price is ridiculous. Corthay charges about 800 - 1000 euros in Paris depending on the model. You can contact Corthay directly, but since you are in the US why don't you just contact Leffot as Pierre Corthay will be there this Saturday for a MTO/Bespoke trunk show.

Josef Seibel

Reaction score
This price list was postet end of 2007 on the french shoe-forum "De pied en Cap".

by courtesy of member chatolufsen.

ddddyi6.jpg

pledge

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Josef Seibel
This price list was postet end of 2007 on the french shoe-forum "De pied en Cap".

by courtesy of member chatolufsen.

ddddyi6.jpg

Thank you! Wow. Something was obviously lost in the translation
blush.gif

jhdas

Reaction score
Sorry to revive a dead thread, but I didn't think this question warranted its own.

Go to this link. What's up? John Lobb for 125€? I'm very confused.

Sebastian

Reaction score
Pointing out the obvious:

It is 1125€.
musicboohoo[1].gif

Originally Posted by jhdas
Sorry to revive a dead thread, but I didn't think this question warranted its own.

Go to this link. What's up? John Lobb for 125€? I'm very confused.

pabloj

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Only interesting thing is that they selle the C&J Avebury (balmoral boot)

jhdas

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sebastian
Pointing out the obvious:

It is 1125€.
musicboohoo[1].gif

Ouch I need to learn how to read french numbers.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads