1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Anyone ever heard of jos a. banks clothiers??

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by aard, Apr 26, 2002.

1. aard

aard Member

Hey, Well, Just like the title says, anyone ever heard of these guys? They are supposed to be having a big sale, and I just checked out their website and it looked like they had some pretty decent stuff, I'm sure it's no Zegna, but.... Thanks, Aaron BTW: Their website is: http://www.josbank.com

2. DallasBoy

DallasBoy Member

Aaron,

Back when I wore suits to work every day (about 5 years ago), I bought all my work suits from Jos. A Bank. I was fresh out of college then and their wool suits were fairly inexpensive and wore nicely. I did notice thier quality somewhat decline over the 4 or so years I shopped there but if you can get something on sale, I'd give it a try.

Jon