1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone ever heard of jos a. banks clothiers??

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by aard, Apr 26, 2002.

1. aard

aard Member

Hey, Well, Just like the title says, anyone ever heard of these guys? They are supposed to be having a big sale, and I just checked out their website and it looked like they had some pretty decent stuff, I'm sure it's no Zegna, but.... Thanks, Aaron BTW: Their website is: http://www.josbank.com

2. DallasBoy

DallasBoy Member

Aaron,

Back when I wore suits to work every day (about 5 years ago), I bought all my work suits from Jos. A Bank. I was fresh out of college then and their wool suits were fairly inexpensive and wore nicely. I did notice thier quality somewhat decline over the 4 or so years I shopped there but if you can get something on sale, I'd give it a try.

Jon