• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Anyone ever bought from Envite.com?

Peurist

Reaction score
So I took a trip down to Century 21 today to see what they had so far for Spring. Not too much in my size just yet, but they had loads and loads of Cuccinelli. Most of the merchandise was marked w/a tag that said 'Envite', which I figured was the distributor or wholesaler or something.

I did a little digging when I got home, found out it's Envite.com, another one of these flash sale sites -- looks like C21 bought out whatever inventory they had left over from their Cuccinelli sale.

Just wondering if anyone's ever heard of and/or used that site before. I'm on Gilt, Rue La La, Hautelook and Beyond the Rack, but never came across this site until now. I signed up considering if they're selling Cuccinelli they might have some other worthwhile stuff down the road.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 87 17.5%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 158 31.8%
  • 8”

Votes: 143 28.8%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 58 11.7%
  • 9”

Votes: 26 5.2%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.2%