• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone else obsessed with fresh made iced tea?

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I brew about half a gallon every night before I go to sleep. Usually some kind of a fruity green tea, since I also drink black tea and coffee. No sugar or any silly stuff like that.

Concordia

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I don't obsess over it, but I'm glad to have it available in hot weather like we're not getting now.

Decaf, black, with a slice of lime. No lemon, no sugar, no flavorings unless you're marketing it as diluted pomagranite juice or some such.

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Concordia
I don't obsess over it, but I'm glad to have it available in hot weather like we're not getting now.

Decaf, black, with a slice of lime. No lemon, no sugar, no flavorings unless you're marketing it as diluted pomagranite juice or some such.

I don't mean artificial flavorings - I'm talking mint/ginseng/natural fruit/etc..

Concordia

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Flambeur
I don't mean artificial flavorings - I'm talking mint/ginseng/natural fruit/etc..

Same difference. But if we all had the same tastes, there would be no bespoke tailors.

scarphe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Concordia
Same difference. But if we all had the same tastes, there would be no bespoke tailors.

there would always be bespoke tailorseven if all tastes are the same we would have to have uniform bodies for them to lose jobs.

Threak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just this weekend I decided to start packing my lunch to work, and I got a $15 Mr. Coffee Iced Tea maker at Target. I'm no expert when it comes to fancy tea tastes, but in terms of convenience the thing is awesome. You just pour in some water, drop in a few tea bags, and in under 10 minutes you've got a pitcher full of tea. It was laziness that kept me from packing my lunch to work earlier, and from brewing iced tea more often, so it's working out great.

dv3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I created a tea thread...though perhaps the name should be changed from "Japanese Green Tea" to "Tea--All Kinds"

What kind of tea do you use for your base OP?

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dv3
I created a tea thread...though perhaps the name should be changed from "Japanese Green Tea" to "Tea--All Kinds"

What kind of tea do you use for your base OP?

it depends.. I experiment and use all kinds.. right now I was using republic of tea blueberry green, before that some peppermint green..

I usually drink strong black tea, mostly irish breakfast during the day.

NakedYoga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No sugar, no lemons? What a shame. Clearly y'all are not from the South.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I used to, I simplify now and use instant.

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NakedYoga
No sugar, no lemons? What a shame. Clearly y'all are not from the South.

No deepfryiing it either...
crazy.gif

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by globetrotter
I used to, I simplify now and use instant.

I can't stomach instant, bottled, or lipton-level stuff.

NakedYoga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Flambeur
No deepfryiing it either...
crazy.gif

Haha. If you can figure out a way to deep fry sweet tea, you will become the richest man in the world and the patron saint of the American South.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Green teat + sugar + honey + lemon + ice = my perfect ice tea. I drink by itself also, usually a cup after lunch everyday. That's how I keep my model figure.
teacha.gif

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
do you like arnold palmers??

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads